"Want to learn from pros who have been there, done that, got the deployment t-shirt and then wrote the book? Then this class is for you ..." - Chris O'Neil, President, National Association of Government Communicators
Our workshops are ideal for anyone responsible for communicating with impacted stakeholders and the public during critical incidents that threaten public health, safety or the environment.
- Receive a signed Training Certificate of Completion (16 hours)
- Get a toolkit of proven processes, checklists, worksheets and guides you can insert into existing plans and protocols right away.
- Network and collaborate with professionals in your field, including facilitators who each have more than two decades experience responding to high-profile crises and disasters.
- Learn crisis communication strategies that prevent public opinion from driving response operations, allowing a return to normal business operations as quickly as possible.
- Assess your existing crisis plans to validate or rework what you already have in place.
- Learn best practices and science-based health risk communication strategies based on the real world experience of veteran first response crisis communicators.
- Discover new ways to communicate competency, caring and credibility to stakeholders, government partners, the community and the public, during a crisis
- Learn systemic approaches to identifying your organization's potential exposure to crisis and get a framework for how to plan accordingly.
If you're having trouble accessing the registration page or prefer to pay by phone, contact Paul Rhynard at 315-791-7170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop registration fees include a networking lunch and free access to our virtual workshop site containing downloadable user guides, checklists, narrated video lessons and interactive presentations for up to (5) five colleagues (regularly $149.95)
"I think it's rare to find anyone with this much experience who are skilled enough to teach people how to do the things they've done." - G. Jordan, Energy Sector PIO & Enterprise Emergency ResponseTeam Member
" ... beyond being an excellent teacher, Paul knows what's important in communications. He puts theory to action ..." - R. White, Federal Agency Public Affairs Officer